“All nationally recognised training, when a learner is deemed competent at the completion of their training, will be issued with a Statement of Attainment in the Unit of Competency in which they have enrolled by our partnering RTO #91463 All High Risk Training Pty Ltd.
About Our Trainers
The trainers employed by BeSkilled Training and Assessment adopt an experienced hands on approach and have a proven track record in working with operators of all nationalities in all types of industries, both in Australia and overseas.
All of our trainers are required to hold the following skills and certification:
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment,
- WorkCover Accredited Assesors,
- St John’s Senior First Aid,
- Cert IV in WHS
- licensed holders in class delivering,
- extensive industry experience.
- Diploma in Work Health & Safety
Meaning we have the right skills for your next training course.
We specialise in customised delivery of both High Risk WorkCover Accreditations and Non-WorkCover Courses, utilising the latest technology and equipment at our modern training facility.
To listen and work with our customers to provide and tailor the best training packages to suit their needs.
We aim and strive to enforce Work Health and Safety Regulations
Our Guiding Principles
Essential to the delivery of quality service to our clients are a set of principles that guide our staff in their interactions and actions. To this end we;
- Are committed to supporting our customers achieve their term goals by constantly evolving to meet expectations ensuring that our courses are up to date and relevant.
- Seek to provide better ways to delivering our Training Packages through constant validation processes ensuring that our courses are beneficial and helpful to our customers.
- Understand that it is important to have fun, as such, we strive to make our courses as enjoyable and fun as possible.
- Strive to deliver efficient, transparent, accountable and quality services
- Our governing values are Safety, Compliance and Productivity driven.