- RTG-RMG (Rubber Tyred Gantry – Rail Mounted Gantry) Training.
- Quay Crane Driver Familiarisation and Training. (Work Cover certification)
- Team Leader & Deck Foreman schools.
- Supplementary Employee Inductions
- Working @ Heights programs
- Head Lashing skilling programs
- Rail Foreman Schools
- Vessel Safety policy & procedures governed by Marine Orders
- Emergency Response Training classes
- International Maritime Dangerous Goods courses
- Fire Extinguisher training
- Internal Transfer Vehicle training
- Forklift licence training. (Work cover certification required)
- Conducting WorkCover NSW Assessments of workplace employees.
- (CN) Non Slewing Mobile Crane Licensing and Training
- Reach Stacker Licensing and Training
- Construction Induction Training (White Card/Green Card)
- Diploma of Work Health and Safety
Providing Training and Assessment for Licence Classes LF, (Forklift) DG ( Dogging) and CB (Bridge and Gantry) all of which contribute to the unit of competency requirements of the Cert III in Transport & Logistics (Stevedores) formerly known as Cert III in Transport & Distribution (Stevedores)